Monday, April 14, 2008

A New Beginning!

It's been a beautiful spring day, and it's time for a new adventure! Join me as I explore the world of blogging, stamping, musing and learning! We might take little side trips into the realms of knitting and embroidery, and we will certainly visit the children, share our spiritual journeys, and enjoy some vacation travel from time to time. Today was a lovely day, and I carried my work (my work work, not my stampin' work!) outside to the patio. I made phone calls and sent emails, wrote reports, soaked up some sun, and delighted in watching the kitties prowl in the myoporium, chasing lizards and butterflies and little buggy flying things. Periodically I hopped up to move a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer or fix a snack. But primarily it was an outdoor-working type of sunny, happy day! No time for stamping, though! But maybe tomorrow! Until then . . . thanks for stopping by, and God bless!

No comments: