Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day!


Hi, Everyone, Happy Tax Day!

I hope your income taxes have long been completed and filed for another year, and if not, well, you'd better jump off this blog and get going on them! Only a few more hours until the filing deadline! Why, ours have been filed for . . . forever! . . . or, uhmm, at least three or four days, now! And good riddance, too!

And on to happier topics, here are some cards I've been "working" on lately. I just love the Boho look, and I can't stop using these stamps! So if you are in my family, you will probably receive one of these cards some day, 'cause, well, they're just so, so pretty and fun to make! I especially like the sentiments - some say, "You make my life a beautiful thing", others say, "Always on my mind - forever in my heart". And that is how I feel about all of you! You make my life beautiful, and you are always and forever in my heart!

I like the "Wanted" ones, too, because they can say, "Wanted" " ... to wish you a Happy Birthday", "to wish you well", "to say congratulations" or whatever you want to say!

And speaking of congratulations, the news is out! It will be another little baby boy for Jay and Julie! Now that just makes my heart dance, being the Mom of two boys myself! I'm so happy that little Jack will have a brother! Hugs and kisses to you guys, and the new little fella, too!

So to each one of you, I send my love! Keep coming back - and hey, add a comment if you wish!

No comments: