Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stationery Box a la Jackie Topa

Hey, Everyone!
We made it through January! Blizzards, ice storms, colds, flu - hopefully the worst is behind us and we can start to anticipate warm weather and good health for all! Anyway, February is wa-a-ay better than January because - it's my birthday month! Woo-hoo! And this year I'm celebrating in a big way because my sweet sons are throwing a big birthday party for me - now how awesome is that??!! LOVE those boys! And my sweet daughter-in-law, too who is probably doing most of the work and planning! She is an ANGEL!!!
So perhaps you have all seen those gorgeous stationery boxes that everyone is making. I don't know who started them, but I learned how to make them from my upline Kelly using Jackie Topa's tutorial. These things are so fun and easy to make and I love how they turn out! Take a look at this one I made for my dear friend Ruthie - I love it so much I had a hard time giving it away! But, I can always make more, because even though they look like a lot of work, they come together really quickly.
Hoping you have a great week - hugs and blessings to all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful box set!

Lisa said...

SO PRETTY! I've tried these twice. I can never get the measurements perfect and they just don't come together right. SIGH.

Kathy said...

OOOOH! This paper is perfect for the box! What a beautiful set.

Paula said...

Love the way it turned out. Beautiful papers and cards. I started on one a month ago. I really need to get it done.

Amy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Pamela! If I can get caught up on all my swapping, I'm really going to finally try this! You've inspired me!

Sara said...

I keep seeing these boxes and they all look so beautiful. Maybe I will try one someday! Your box is so pretty!!!