Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Secret Cupid Gifties!

Hey, Everyone!
I missed you all, but I was sorta busy with the birthday thing, and my grandbabies, and lots of fun family stuff! Ahhh, life is good, isn't it??!!
But I don't want to move on without showing you the rest of the AWESOME gifties I recieved from my Secret Cupid - LISACAT!! She is just the bestest!!!
On Day Two she sent me a beautiful tin full of chocolate candies, a decorated package of popcorn - my favorite food in the whole wide world! AND another Starbucks card! Woo-Hoo!
And on Day Three, as if she hadn't already completely OUTDONE herself, she sent me this outta this world little "milk carton" thingy - a handmade carrier with four little adorable "milk cartons" all filled with candies! It is the most gorgous thing and I am going to case it for sure!!! AND another Starbucks card!!!! AND a clear stampin block cuz she remembered that I went unmounted! AND a foam pad for stamping on!!!!! LisaCat, you totally ROCK!!!! Thank you for all the beautiful, fun and yummy stuff!

2 comments:

MaryR said...

what beautiful gifts Lisa made for you!

Kathy said...

Love your gifts! Just perfect!