Thursday, February 12, 2009

Secret Cupid Swap Day One - I Am Not Worthy!

Hi, All!
Today is Day One of our Swappers' Anonymous Secret Cupid Swap! I have been so excited since my box arrived on Tuesday, and this morning when I opened Day One, I was simply bowled over!
Did I receive one adorable item from my Secret Cupid? No-o-o. Did I receive two adorable items from my Secret Cupid? No-o-o. I received FOUR absolutely fabulous items from my Secret Cupid PLUS a gorgeous card!!! SOMEONE really rocks!!! Ohmygosh!
First I received the CUTEST little matchbox filled with yummy chocolate candies - oh those will be gone before breakfast!
Then I received the cutest little Top Note box filled with more yummy candy! (Saving them for lunch! ha, ha!)
THEN I received a stunning acetate box filled with INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED caramels - how awesome is that????
And if all that weren't enough, I received a gorgeous gift card with - woo-hoo! a STARBUCKS card inside!!!!
And to top it all off, the most beautiful Valentine card from my Sweet Cupid! OK, whoever you are, you have awed and amazed me on Day One! Can you believe there are still Days Two and Three to open yet??? Thank you, thank you, Secret Cupid!!

4 comments:

MaryR said...

wow! What beautiful gifts you received today - love all the adorable boxes and yay for chocolate and coffee! ♥

Amy said...

Amazing! What a beautiful set!

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Mmmmmm... chocolate.... mmmmm... caramels.... mmmmm... Starbucks!

Crissy said...

Great gifts Pamela! And you are SOOOOO worthy!