Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recipe Swap Page Peanut Butter Balls

Hi, Everyone!
Here is a fun 6 X 6 page I made for a recipe swap. I used the new Just Buzzin' By stamp set - yah, I know those little bee people freak some people out, but I love the hive! Also used some of my now-retired Georgia Peach paper - gotta use it up! I stamped the bee hive on some of the So Saffron designer paper, to add some dimension. OK, enough about the deets, I'll bet you'd like the recipe!
Peanut Butter Balls
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
2/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup flaked coconut 1 tsp vanilla
Combine sugar, butter, flour and milk in a saucepan. Broing to a full boil; boil hard for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add remaining ingredients and blend well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Cool and enjoy!
Have a yummy day!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the card as well as the recipe. Looks yummy!€

Paula said...

The page and the recipe both are YUMMY!

Crissy said...

Yummy Peanut Butter Balls! Your layout is cute too!

Amy said...

Love that page! I may have to try the recipe, too!