Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good-Bye, Georgia Peach!

Hi, Everyone!
Here's a little card for you using one of my favorite designer papers, Georgia Peach from Stampin' Up! This paper has been discontinued, so I'm wishing it a sweet farewell. I will miss it, but there are so many pretty new papers coming out that I'm sure I'll be able to comfort myself with something new to play with!
The layout is a CASE of a card I received from Scrapbookmamma_14 in our latest Swappers' Anonymous Swap. I love this layout! Thanks for the great inspiration, Ellie!
I'll be back later this week with a pic of a recipe swap I finished this weekend, and a yummy recipe for Peanut Butter Balls!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card! Love your work!

Lisa said...

Darling card! I'm sad that paper never made it off my wish list.... And glad that the one I did buy, Washington Apple, is sticking around!

Tandra said...

I love your card!
It is SO wrong that Georgia peach is gone....;)
One of my faves..I think I forgot to get extra!

Amy said...

Oh, Pamela, that's *really* pretty!