Sunday, January 11, 2009

Raspberry Tart DVD Tin

Hi, Everyone!
Are you buried in snow? Shivering in ice and cold? Wherever you are, I'm sending warm greetings your way! (No, I will NOT say that it was 80 degrees here yesterday! Dodging the tomatoes being thrown at me!)
Ever since I saw my first DVD tin two years ago, I've been wanting to make one. What took me so long? Well, I wouldn't want to rush into things, you know! Now I'm happy to report that I've made not one tin, but fifteen! They are so easy and fun - I think I'm hooked!
Here is one in the brand spankin' new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper - isn't it gorgeous?
So I'm set to have a leisurely stampin' day today - not that I don't have a ton of chores to do, but sorry, they will just have to wait until tomorrow. Today, it's me and my stamps, havin' a little party together!
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a restful day and a fun and healthy week. God Bless!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! This paper is perfect for this project. Since I can't seem to come up with a way to use it on a card, I may just have to CASE your tin. It's beautiful!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Wow! The tin is so gorgeous with this paper! Great work Pamela!

Tandra said...

This is fabulous!Raspberry tart i smy new fave...
Hey we are almost neighbors, Im in Mission Viejo!

Paula said...

Your DVD tins turned out mahvelous dahling!