Monday, December 22, 2008

A Little Christmas Planning!

Hi, Everyone!
It's only three more days until Christmas - hope you are ready! And if you vow next year to be more organized than this year, I have a little project to show you. It's a Holiday Planner! Now everyone has been making these little cuties - except me! So I finally made some this year, and here is one for you to see. Instead of using the pocket folders, I made mine from a standard file folder. It's small enough to tuck into my purse, but large enough to hold all of my lists! I hope you like it!
May you all have a blessed and joyous Christmas! God Bless you and your loved ones!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love your planner. And that quilt is beautiful! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Paula said...

Great planner. If only I could get organized enough to make one. ;) Merry Christmas Pamela!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog today, and I was captivated with your cards and your stories. Love your sidebar too and share your faith in the Lord.
Just had to let you know how cute this planner is and useful too! Wonderful work - thanks for sharing!